Greek Pantheon Asks
- Aphrodite: What do you find attractive in a partner?
- Apollo: Favourite song?
- Ares: If you had to fight someone in a duel, what would be your weapon of choice?
- Artemis: Favourite animal?
- Athena: Do you have any special talents?
- Demeter: Favourite food?
- Dionysus: Favourite drink?
- Hades: If you could meet a person from history, who would it be and why?
- Hephaestus: If you could learn a skill instantly, what would you choose?
- Hera: Do you want to get married and/or have children?
- Hermes: Where in the world would you most like to visit?
- Hestia: Where do you most want to live?
- Poseidon: If you were shipwrecked on a tropical island, what would you want to have with you?
- Zeus: If you ruled the world, what would you change?
I don’t understand when people say they are taking a neutral stance against things like, racism, women’s rights, cultural appropriation.
Like if someone is being bullied and you say you are neutral about it you are just saying you’re on the side of the bully because that’s basically what you are doing since you are not helping the oppressed/victimized.
Them ignoring it is just as bad as participating on the attackers side.
I want to have that kind of fame…